Future.

I was bored, lay on the bed, when I've tought, why don't I write something to my blog? And that is the reason why I am here writing this stupid text. In a few days, I will record a video, probably in English and Spanish, where I will talk about my published novels. Furthermore, you will be able to see and know me. You will be able to se my face, finally.

In four days, it will be five months since I arrived to London. They have been five amazing months where I've lived, worked and written aswell. Currently, I am writing two novels. One of them is a surrealistic story, the kind of book that I write. The other one is a black novel with murderers, policemen and that kind of things.



I don't know when they will be finished. I'd like to finish the surrealistic one this year. Before Christmas if it is possible. But who knows. By now, I've written 15.000 words and it will have around 40.000. So I cannot promise you anything, but hopefully I will have a new novel to the new year.

I want to tell you that I will translate my own novel in the next weeks, I am talking about Las mariposas aletean tres veces al atardecer. I'm pretty sure It is not gonna be the best translation, but I will to do as best as I could. A lot of things to do :)

I don't have anything else to say (or write), so we'll be in touch. Have a nice day, blogonautas!

Comentarios

Entradas populares